Citrus Cream Tartlets
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons each orange, lemon and lime juice
- 1 teaspoon each grated orange, lemon and lime peel
- In a food processor, combine the nuts, sugar and flour; cover and process until blended. Add butter; blend until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 4-in. tartlet pans with removable bottoms. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, citrus juices and peels; beat until blended.
- Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 799 calories, 66g fat (28g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Jun 3, 2011
I thought it looked wrong too but looked again and it only calls for 3 oz packages. The cream cheese in my frig now is 8 oz.
Jun 3, 2011
Is the amount of cream cheese correct here? Sounds like a pkg of cream cheese for each serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.