Citrus Cranberry Relish
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1 medium tangerine, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 96 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Nov 28, 2015
Wow! This is the first successful cranberry relish I've ever had. I was looking for something last minute that I could make with the things I had on hand. I used 2 mandarin oranges instead of the tangerine, and I only use pure maple syrup. This was used up in the first sitting with no leftovers.
Jul 5, 2012
This is a very good cranberry relish. It's really good with cottage cheese.
Jul 13, 2010
My Aunt was a long time reader and recipe teOver time she adapted it especially from taste of home. This cranberry citrus recipe was one she had on hand all year round. Over time she would adapt the recipe to her taste & the dietatic needs for family & friends . It was always a recipe she had on hand all yeqar round.
Aug 15, 2009
Could this relish be canned for use all year?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.