Citrus Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Sugared cranberries and orange peel strips, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in cranberries and orange peel. Pour over the crust. Place on pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 3. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with sugared cranberries and orange peel if desires. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Citrus Cranberry Cheesecake
"I made this cheesecake for our Christmas Board of Directors meeting. Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious as well. Will definately make this again and again."
"sooooo good..... never any left ... not too sweet ... 5 ***** ++++"
"I have made many Cheesecakes, and this is my favorite, by far!! I served it at two different parties and got rave reviews from both. I rate it 5 stars and will definately make it again.CappyOswearHot Springs Village, AR"