- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place fillets in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper and parsley.
- In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until tender. Spoon over fish. Mix orange peel and citrus juices; drizzle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 20-25 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCitrus Cod
"easy to make but I don't think I cared for the cod. I probably won't make it again."
"So easy and so delicious. My fiance absolutely loves it."
"Excellent easy to make. The flavors were light and tastey This is a recipe has made my short list. I will definitely make it again."
"I made this for my husband last night. He ate it and was okay with taking the leftovers for lunch today, but he proclaimed it "nothing special". (Which means: "Please don't make this again.")"