"We enjoy fish frequently, and this baked version has a tempting mild orange flavor," relates Jacquelyn Dixon of LaPorte, Iowa. "It comes out of the oven flaky and moist."
- 1 pound cod, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Place fish in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
- In a small skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender; spoon over fish. Combine juices and orange peel; drizzle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Cod in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Citrus Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review