VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute broccoli until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with orange and lemon peel, salt and pepper, then toss to coat. Heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Broccoli Toss in Country Woman November/December 1993, p37