Citrus Avocado Spinach Salad
Tossing this salad together with creamy avocado and tangy citrus is so simple, and it practically makes a meal of itself. —Karole Friemann, Kimberling City, Missouri
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- 3 cups refrigerated citrus salad, drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- Salad dressing of your choice, optional
- 1. Divide spinach among 8 plates; top with citrus salad and avocados. Sprinkle with cheese and, if desired, dressing and almonds. Serve immediately.
1 serving (calculated without almonds and dressing): 168 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Mar 3, 2019i'm trying to healthy so when i came across this salad recipe i was pleasantly suprised i loved it!! avocado is my favorite now deb p VFE cullman al
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC