Citrus Avocado Spinach Salad
Tossing this salad together with creamy avocado and tangy citrus is so simple, and it practically makes a meal of itself. —Karole Friemann, Kimberling City, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min.
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- 3 cups refrigerated citrus salad, drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- Salad dressing of your choice, optional
- Divide spinach among 8 plates; top with citrus salad and avocados. Sprinkle with cheese and, if desired, dressing and almonds. Serve immediately.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Del Monte SunFresh Citrus Salad.