Citrus, Avocado & Radish Salad
With colorful oranges, radishes, red onion and avocado, this side salad is gorgeous on a holiday table. The homemade dressing makes the perfect accent. —Julia Bushree, Georgetown, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes10 servings (2/3 cup dressing)
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange salad greens on a serving platter; top with oranges, radishes, avocado and onion. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 144 calories, 12g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Radish Salad with Orange and Avocado in Country Woman Christmas 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.