- 2 cups water
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain and immediately; place asparagus in ice water. Drain; pat dry and put in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice, oil, orange zest and lemon-pepper. Pour over asparagus; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCitrus Asparagus Salad
"I didn't really care for this dish. I like asparagus and I like orange but I guess I don't like them together."