Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Nerds candies
- Miniature cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Frosted animal crackers
- Miniature marshmallows
- Cotton candy
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Lightly press the Nerds, sandwich cookies and animal crackers onto sides of cake. Arrange marshmallows along edge of cake. Just before serving, arrange cotton candy and lollipops on top of cake.
Feb 25, 2011
This was a great recipe - my niece and nephew loved it and helped me put the final decorations on. Very impressive....
Feb 22, 2010
I made this cake all pastel colors, omitting the brightly colored Nerds and the chocolate cookies, which I didn't think matched. My 3 year old little girl loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.