- 5 hot dogs, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1-1/4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, cook hot dogs and onion in oil until lightly browned. Combine the next seven ingredients; mix well. Stir into skillet, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add macaroni; cook on low until heated through. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Reviews forCircle-O Skillet Supper
"Inexpensive to make, kids love the hot dogs with the macaroni. If you have a mac n cheese fan top it off with a little shredded cheese for extra flavor!"