Cinnamon White & Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
I wanted to put a spin on the traditional chocolate chip cookie, and who doesn't love cinnamon? Depending on what you use to drop your cookies, the quantity served will change. —Cassie Colosimo, Reading, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makes1 batch (about 4 cups mix)
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer flour mixture, chocolate chips, granulated sugar, brown sugar and white baking chips in order listed.
- To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add cookie mixture; blend well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges begin to brown, 7-9 minutes. Cool on pans 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 83 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Cinnamon White & Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.