Cinnamon Spiced Coffee Cake Recipe
Paired with a hot cup of java, this cute coffee cake, courtesy of Alice Wrisley of Mohawk, New York, will shine as bright as the sunrise.
- 1-1/4 cups Quick Baking Mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cold butter
- 1. In a small bowl, combine baking mix and sugar. In another bowl, whisk egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spread into an 8x4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 351 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Spiced Coffee Cake
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2012
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC