Cinnamon Rolls in a Snap Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins, optional
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll the dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread with butter. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and raisins if desired; sprinkle over butter.
- 2. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place with cut side down on a large greased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine the icing ingredients; spread over warm rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 330 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Rolls in a Snap
"I have made the recipe for years, and my family loves it."
"I have already made this recipe twice for my family and we love it! My boys are young so I halved the recipe to fit our needs and that worked great."
"I loved how light and fluffy these rolls are, and the recipe is fast and easy. I also like how you can adjust the amount of butter that goes into them."
"This recipe is great!"
"We liked these a lot. A bit thick, though, and you can halve the icing and still have plenty (at least for us!)."
"I tried this recipe and now I make it often my family LOVES IT."