Cinnamon Rolls in a Snap
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins, optional
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll the dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread with butter. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and raisins if desired; sprinkle over butter.
- Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place with cut side down on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine the icing ingredients; spread over warm rolls. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 330 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 17, 2019
amazing recipe would absolutely recommend. The only thing is the cook time for me was a lot shorter so just keep an eye on them because they can easily overcook if left unattended for the full time. Im not a huge fan of the icing either but it’s a great alternative if you don’t have corn syrup and much rather stick to something simple. Makes an amazing snack for the whole family to enjoy!
Jan 23, 2014
Sep 7, 2013
Dec 25, 2011
I have made the recipe for years, and my family loves it.
Dec 19, 2011
I have already made this recipe twice for my family and we love it! My boys are young so I halved the recipe to fit our needs and that worked great.
Aug 1, 2011
They were "okay"...this is what my husband said. I did not like the texture...it tasted too much like a biscuit and the dough was not easy to handle. They were very easy to make, but I think I will set aside the time the next time I make sweet rolls.
Jun 19, 2011
I loved how light and fluffy these rolls are, and the recipe is fast and easy. I also like how you can adjust the amount of butter that goes into them.
Mar 29, 2011
Were "okay"..But I definitely like the texture of yeast cinnamon rolls better. The texture was to much like quick bread. Were very easy to make though!
Jan 14, 2010
This recipe is great!
Mar 28, 2009
This recipe is a keeper; quick, easy, and tasted good too