- 1 tube (17-1/2 ounces) large refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whipped cream and additional ground cinnamon, optional
- Unroll the tube of cinnamon rolls into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; seal perforations. Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Pour over crust. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Sprinkle over cream cheese layer.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with contents of icing packet; let stand for 15 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with a dollop of whipped cream sprinkled with additional cinnamon. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
"I made this recipe on May 4th, 2013 for a baby shower and it won raves! I think I'd sent the recipe to various people viae-mail! The first time I'd made this recipe was when I'd taken it to the hospital for our Volunteer Resources Office! The coordinator told me that the cake won waves there, too! this recipe is wonderful for a brunch or for any special occasion!I'd used: 2 to three packages (12-oz.-each) of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with the glaze enclosed. I purposely used the chopped nuts as optional as there are people who don't care for nuts!I did grease and flour a 13x9x2" baking pan and set the icing included in the tubes to glaze later. I pressed the rolls into prepared pan, sealing the spaces firmly.Those were the adjustments I made for this recipe and I was very pleased the way it turned out! I drizzled the icing over the top of the coffee cake to cool! Truly, this cake DID resemble a large cinnamon roll!I used my recent quick Cooking Annual Recipe book to bake this cake and I printed out the recipe by going on the Taste of Home website! Dawn E. Lowenstein"
"This recipe is good, it is very rich and it should be called Cinnamon Roll Cheese cake."
"I made this recipe for the first time yesterday & I took it in today to the Volunteer 0ffice at the local hospital where i do volunteer work! I was told that this cake won raves! I will definitely be making this cake time and again! I used two 12 oz. tubes of cinnamon rolls & placed the slices in rows & then pressed the rolls together to form a crust! It worked out well for me! I used the pouches of iicing to drizzle over the coffee cake after it was baked! Thank you for sharing this recipe-it is a wonderful treat to prepare!"
"Made this for co-worker's birthday & the whole office LOVED it!"
"YUM!!! SO, SO good - worth every calorie!"
"Super easy and super delicious!!"
"made it for ladies in ceramic class and they all loved it."
"this cake was delicious. had a little trouble with the ref.roll pieces fitting the 9x13 pan."
"I have made this recipe many times since the first...and everyone wants the recipe..it is the easiest ever. I consider myself a "scratch baker" tried and true, but this one has sold me on shortcuts..I've also managed to cut calories by using the reduced fat version of cinnamon rolls, light cream cheese, sugar blend all without changing the flavor. It doesn't last long so never a need to keep it refrigerated."