The master mix shaves much of the prep time off these cinnamon delights that are chock-full of raisins and walnuts. The cookie jar won't be full for long once your family samples these mouthwatering morsels.
Recommended: 30 Dessert Recipes for Raisin Lovers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cinnamon Raisin Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p35
Reviews forCinnamon Raisin Cookies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2010
"Where do I find the Master cookie Mix called for in this recipe? It sounds delicious."