Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
The master mix shaves much of the prep time off these cinnamon delights that are chock-full of raisins and walnuts. The cookie jar won't be full for long once your family samples these mouthwatering morsels.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 84 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Cinnamon Raisin Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2001