Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
The master mix shaves much of the prep time off these cinnamon delights that are chock-full of raisins and walnuts. The cookie jar won't be full for long once your family samples these mouthwatering morsels.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, extract and cookie mix; mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 84 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Cinnamon Raisin Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.