Cinnamon Pumpkin Truffles Recipe
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 14 ounces dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Chocolate and white sprinkles
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chips with cream; stir until smooth. Add pumpkin and spices. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until almost solid but still workable.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls. In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip truffles in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Roll in sprinkles; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
To Make Ahead: These truffles can be made three days before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
1 each: 181 calories, 11g fat (8g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.