Cinnamon Pumpkin Truffles
Even novice candy makers can prepare these simple and satisfying confections. The blending of pumpkin and chocolate is wonderful!—Cherie Sechrist, Red Lion, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 14 ounces dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Chocolate and white sprinkles
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chips with cream; stir until smooth. Add pumpkin and spices. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until almost solid but still workable.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip truffles in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Roll in sprinkles; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
To Make Ahead: These truffles can be made three days before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 181 calories, 11g fat (8g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.