Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min. + cooling
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Top with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 369 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Nov 21, 2016
My husband hates traditional pumpkin pie and I tried this recipe to see if my theory about why was correct. I'm not a huge fan of regular pumpkin pie either and I know it's because of the spices in it. After making this easy pie, I know my theory is true. This recipe is a keeper! I love that it's easy, doesn't take long to make and it doesn't have all the spices in regular pumpkin pie. Love this!
Dec 1, 2015
My 11 year old doesn't care for pumpkin pie, but this one he gobbled up. I will definitely be making this pie again.
Nov 29, 2015
This is absolutely delicious
Nov 30, 2014
Everyone loved the taste of this pie, it wasn't overly spiced like some of the others I have made. I made this for Thanksgiving and at first it was hard to get family to try but once they did, they really enjoyed it.
Nov 22, 2014
This tasted great and was simple to make! Very flavorful! I made it the day before and let it chill and firm. Perfect!
Nov 20, 2014
Great pie! Easy to make and just delicious! I made mine with fresh pumpkin and it got really amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Jun 2, 2014
A nice easy pie for when you want a nice fresh taste (not spicy). My kids loved it and I will make again. I used 2 cups of pumpkin puree I had thawed from freezer.
Nov 14, 2012
i made this and after that day in the fridge it was awesome. it just needs to firm up before you eat it. so make sure you put in the fridge first then puts lost of whipped cream on top yum! :)
Nov 8, 2012
Very sweet, I might try a different recipe and come back to this
Nov 2, 2012
This was a very simple and easy recipe. The kids loved to help make this pie and they just gobbled it all up!