Cinnamon Praline Nuts
Take these crunchy bites anywhere! Serve them at your holiday party, wrap up a batch for your favorite hostess, or sneak some for a midnight snack. —Amy Miller, Holstein, IA
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Add pecans and walnuts; toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toasted, stirring twice. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Dec 31, 1969
I'm going to try this, but I'm going to substitute egg whites for the whipping cream for cholesterol purposes and add some salt.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC