- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, 1 tablespoon of biscuit mix and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining biscuit mix. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto peach mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCinnamon Peach Cobbler
"I had some peaches in the freezer I needed to use so I made this recipe. Very easy and delicious. The brown sugar in the topping gave it a caramel taste. My peaches were really juicy so I doubled the topping."
"Needed a quick tasty dessert to serve on vacation that could be easily prepared in our small rv oven. This cobbler filled the bill! Simple to prepare, quick to cook, and delicious! The only change I implemented was the addition of a 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg. This is a keeper in my dessert rotation!!"
"This recipe was simple to make and uses ingredients you have on hand - except for the peaches. It tastes delicious. The hint of cinnamon is tasty. The only issue I had was it didn't thicken but I think that is because my peaches were extra juicy. I would definitely make it again."
"Made this with fresh summer peaches....yum! easy to make too."
"I added some frozen raspberries and it was delish!"
"Needed a bit thickening. But very tasty."
"Very easy to make & tastes delicious!"
"Delicious and super easy to make!!!"