- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. In a lightly greased electric skillet, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls; press lightly to flatten. Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve with syrup. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCinnamon Pancakes
"Amazing recipe! The pancakes came out perfect (i added a little extra cinnamon however, big cinnamon fan :D) and they taste absolutely wonderful. really easy to make too!"
"Very good recipe! We always have to add more milk to make them a little less thick, but besides that, they are great!"
"Perfect combination of pancake and French toast! Also perfect amount of batter for 2 people"
"Made a double batch. These pancakes had a great cinnamon-sugar taste and a slight eggy-ness that reminded us of french toast. I love cinnamon rolls and french toast, so this recipe was very enjoyable."
"added blueberries, most excellent!!"
"Light pancakes with just the right touch of cinnamon. Very good!"
"These were great. I'll probably make them every weekend ."
"Tasty. Appreciate the directions that say exactly when to flip the pancake."