- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle a third of the nut mixture into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Top with half of the batter and another third of the nut mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forCinnamon Nut Cake
"I have made this several times My whole family loves it. Very easy to make."
"Then she made a nut and cinnamon topping for the cake. Added it to half of the batter and then on top of the batter. Nuts, cinnamon and sugar!"