Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Additional cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 297 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 8, 2011
Delicious hotcakes and very easy to make. Mine didn't turn out that "fluffy" but will experiment again as I could have over mixedthe batter. Regardless the hotcakes werea hit!