- 1-3/4 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup non-dairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup hot milk
- In a bowl, combine milk powder, sugar, creamer, cocoa and cinnamon. Add the marshmallows; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months. Yield: 18-19 batches (about 3-1/2 cups total). To prepare hot chocolate: Dissolve about 3 tablespoons hot chocolate mix in hot milk. Yield: 1 serving per batch.
Reviews forCinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix
"Thank you for sharing ??I also have the recipe like yoursKindly have a lookhttp://trickyfact.com/cinnamon-hot-chocolate-drink-recipe/"
"Awesome gift thats,quick to make!"
"I have made this for years for gifts. I put it in quart mason jars after I have stenciled the lids with a Christmas design. Put marshmallows in a holiday mug tie it off with plastic wrap and raffi. I do add a little more chocolate drink and cinnamon to my recipe. I have been told it taste better if it is 3-6 months old. If you are gifting make ahead."
"I found it left a taste of the powdered milk. Might taste better with more chocolate drink mix."
"Made this every year for years for each child in my class at school. I watched for mugs to come on sale at the local party store and gave each child a holiday mug filled with a bag of cinnamon hot chocolate mix. They loved it!"
"Gave this as Christmas gifts this year and it went over really wll. Tried it b/4 I gave it out and it was really good, I had it with warm milk and warm water and both were very good."
"I made this a couple of weeks ago and loved it. So now I'm making up little Holiday gift bags to hand out."
"I have this almost every morning! I do not add marshmallows to the mix. I add them to the hot chocolate in my mug. I also use dry powered milk, 1/3 cup, 1 cup hot water and the mix. If using powered milk mix with chocolate before adding hot water. While losing weight 65 pounds) this was treat I could look forward to."