Cinnamon in the dressing on this refreshing fruit salad brings a holiday touch to breakfast or brunch. The recipe is suggested by field editor Nancy Johnson of Laverne, Oklahoma.
Recommended: 25 Gorgeous Grape Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled, sectioned and halved
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 6 seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup nonfat orange or vanilla yogurt
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine fruit and sunflower kernels. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, sweetener and cinnamon; mix well. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Fruit Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p16
Reviews forCinnamon Fruit Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2018
"A pretty decent way to get your fruit in"