Cinnamon Espresso Butter Recipe
I've used this tasty butter on everything from bagels to biscotti. I like to use a teaspoon of espresso powder for the instant coffee granules. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the coffee granules, water and vanilla. In a small bowl, cream the butter, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Add coffee mixture; beat until smooth. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 teaspoon: 35 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Cinnamon Espresso Butter
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC