Cinnamon Espresso Butter
I've used this tasty butter on everything from bagels to biscotti. I like to use a teaspoon of espresso powder for the instant coffee granules. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee granules, water and vanilla. In a small bowl, cream the butter, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Add coffee mixture; beat until smooth. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.