Cinnamon Cream Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 loaf (1 pound) sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/4 cup sugar; mix well. Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin. Spread cream cheese mixture over each slice to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up diagonally from point to point.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar. Dip roll-ups in melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 16-19 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 355 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 1, 2019
Fun, delish recipe. I add 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
Oct 15, 2018
Had my grandson over to bake these easy to make pastries. They look pretty and are going to be perfect for Christmas morning. I had one and he ate the rest!!
Dec 15, 2013
Very easy to make and everyone enjoyed them
Dec 19, 2010
Adults and kids alike, loved this. It was simple to make and looked as good as theytasted. It was the most popular of theappetizers that I made for Christmas dinner.
Dec 23, 2009
they are very good when they are fresh but not the next day.