- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 2-1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Chocolate curls, optional
- Pour milk into a small bowl; sprinkle gelatin over the top. Let stand for 5 minutes or until softened. Place 3/4 cup chocolate chips in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups cream and sugar to a boil; remove from the heat. Gradually pour over chips, whisking until smooth. Fold in gelatin mixture. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Pour into five dessert dishes. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Place remaining chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small heavy saucepan, bring corn syrup and remaining cream to a boil; remove from the heat. Gradually pour over chips, whisking until smooth. Cool to room temperature; carefully spoon over each dessert. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
3/4 cup: 979 calories, 72g fat (44g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 89g carbohydrate (63g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.