Cinnamon Chips ‘n’ Dip
This is the perfect finale to any Mexican meal. A friend shared this recipe. We lightened it and came up with this treat. We hope you agree that it's a great way to end meals.—Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chips, spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray; cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or just until crisp.
- Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Serve with cinnamon chips.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 146 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Originally published as Cinnamon Chips with Vanilla Cream Cheese Dip in Light & Tasty August/September 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.