Cinnamon Chips ‘n’ Dip
A friend shared this recipe. We lightened it up and came up with this tasty treat. It's a great start or a fun ending to a southwestern meal. —Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chips, spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray; cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or just until crisp.
- Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Serve with cinnamon chips.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 146 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Cinnamon Chips with Vanilla Cream Cheese Dip in Light & Tasty August/September 2005