Cinnamon Chips ‘n’ Dip
A friend shared this recipe. We lightened it up and came up with this tasty treat. It's a great start or a fun ending to a southwestern meal. —Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chips, spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray; cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or just until crisp.
- Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Serve with cinnamon chips.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 146 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.