Cinnamon Chips 'n' Dip Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. For chips, spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray; cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or just until crisp.
- 2. Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Serve with cinnamon chips. Yield: 8 servings.
2 tablespoons: 146 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cinnamon Chips 'n' Dip
"Very good! Took longer than 9 minutes to crisp tortillas (about 15 mins)"
"We loved this dip! I used fat free cream cheese and it was still delicious!"