Cinnamon Cheese Roll-Ups
"Basic white bread is spread with a sweet creamy filling to make this scrumptious roll-ups," explains Marie Delffs from her home in Shelbyville, Tennessee. "They're very easy to assemble yet taste extra special."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) thinly sliced white bread, crusts removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, egg yolk and confectioners' sugar. In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Spread about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture on each slice of bread. Roll up, jelly-roll style. Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.