Cinnamon Bread Shapes
This four ingredient treats rely on convenient refrigerated breadstick dough and feature a tasty topping. After the dough is dipped in a mixture of pecans, sugar and cinnamon, it can be tied in simple knots, coiled like cinnamon rolls or twisted into a variety of fun shapes. Then simply pop them in the oven until golden.—Maureen Dongoski, Petersburg, West Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the pecans, sugar and cinnamon. Separate breadsticks; coat with pecan mixture. Shape as desired.
- Place on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 103 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.