- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar substitute and cornstarch. Add the blueberries, water, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
1/4 cup: 50 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.