- 4 eggs
- 3-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cinnamon crunch bagels, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and vanilla. Gently stir in bagels. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; let stand for 15 minutes or until bagels are softened. Meanwhile, place butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan; cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar is melted. Pour over baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until the top is puffed and center is almost set. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forCinnamon Bagel Bread Pudding
"Just made this today and it is very good! A great way to use bagels...will definitely make this again. Yum!"