Cinnamon Apple Tartlets Recipe
These flaky, sweet Cinnamon Apple Tartlets are a fun ending to a great weeknight meal. And the treats come together in just under fifteen minutes. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar, divided
- 1 large tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Seal perforations. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Arrange apple slices over dough; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Tartlets
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2011
"SIMPLY DELICIOUS! Oven was hot so I thought why not!"
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2009
"Super easy and taste great!"
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2009
"Easiest thing I ever made, and it was fantastic!I chopped the apple instead and after it was baked I glazed the tartlets with a mixture of powdered sugar, milk and a drop of vanilla."
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2009
"this was easy and tasted GREAT!I also tried it with apricot jam spread on the apples as well as a sprinkle of raw sugar. Results were very good."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC