Cinnamon Apple Tartlets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar, divided
- 1 large tart apple, thinly sliced
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Seal perforations. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Arrange apple slices over dough; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 1, 2011
Quick and easy treat. Would be even better with homemade pastry dough.
Sep 21, 2011
SIMPLY DELICIOUS! Oven was hot so I thought why not!
Oct 9, 2009
Super easy and taste great!
Sep 30, 2009
Easiest thing I ever made, and it was fantastic!I chopped the apple instead and after it was baked I glazed the tartlets with a mixture of powdered sugar, milk and a drop of vanilla.
Sep 19, 2009
this was easy and tasted GREAT!I also tried it with apricot jam spread on the apples as well as a sprinkle of raw sugar. Results were very good.