- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCinnamon-Apple Pork Chops
"Great fall recipe wouldn't change a thing."
"We really liked this recipe. Very tasty and easy to make."
"this recipe looks good!!! upgrade your kitchen experience with a decorated - stainless steel - excellent - lemon squeezer!feed this coupon codeHKM78V5Qinhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H3D58HQgood luck!"
"Had to give it 5 stars. My wife, who isn't a fan of pork chops at all, agreed to this because of the apples and she loved it! Very tasted!"
"Nice fall meal. I used Granny Smith apples and left out the pecans."
"Apples and pork are a match made in heaven. Very good recipe. Thank you."
"Simple, delicious, loved it!"