Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 40 min. Bake: 40 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until blended. Beat in flour, oats and walnuts until well blended. Press onto bottom and 1-1/2 in. up sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk and juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended (mixture will be thin). Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake until center is almost set, 40-45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- To serve, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; saute apples until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, mix cornstarch, cinnamon and juice concentrate until smooth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon glaze to sauteed apples; toss to coat.
- Remove rim from springform pan. Top cheesecake with apples. Drizzle with glaze. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 451 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 17, 2017
This was amazing, loved it. The crust just threw it over the top. Served at a gathering at our house and was a hit with everyone. Light, creamy and just a hint of apple, I did top my cake first with a sourcream topping and served the apple glaze on the side, Perfect and a big hit that made me look like a pro
Dec 31, 2015
I have had this saved for a while and I decided to make it this Christmas and I'm so glad I did. It was a huge hit. I am a big fan of the crust! I will absolutely be making this one again.
Nov 6, 2014
My grandma taught me that if you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut. John needs a job or something to do besides junk like this. Thank you, Emily, for sharing. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Oct 9, 2014
Wowza, I think John may have some anger about more than the cheesecake recipe. lol this was good! Family liked it, I liked it, this is some tasty crap. :)
Sep 13, 2014
This was an terrible recipe and typical of the trailer park Taste of Home submissions. It is basically cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. There is no other flavor. the apple and cinnamon are completely missing from the palate (and I used a little bit extra apple juice). It always seems safe to avoid recipes that call for something like "frozen condensed apple juice" as it's usually a way to avoid using quality ingredients. This is no exception. I tried this recipe after tasting an amazing apple/cinnamon cheesecake at a local restaurant. This version pales and goes in the trash. If you want cheap cheesecake that is overly sweet but lacking substance, this is it. If you actually want good cheesecake look elsewhere. Even the boxed stuff (no bake) beats this crap
Sep 6, 2014
Love this recipe..the best apple cheesecake
Aug 5, 2014
This was wonderful. One of my favorites. I made this for my staff and they love it.
Oct 13, 2013
This cheesecake was excellent, made it exactly as the recipe says. I will definitely make this one again, my husband wants it for Thanksgiving!
Oct 9, 2013
This cheesecake was easy to make and very beautiful in presentation. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. Just for fun, I drizzled caramel topping over the top. This is now in our "favorites" file!
Sep 14, 2013
This is really deliscious and every party my friends are asking me to make this recipe so l'll give it a 5 stars!