Cinnamon Almond Crescents
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluff. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and almonds; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; shape into crescents. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set (do not brown).
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll warm cookies in cinnamon-sugar; cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 157 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 31, 2016
Addictive! These are light, buttery cookies with a hint of cinnamon.
Jan 16, 2011
This was my first time making almond crescents and we couldn't stop eating them all up. Perfect!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.