- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and almonds; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; shape into crescents. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set (do not brown). Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll warm cookies in cinnamon-sugar; cool on wire racks. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCinnamon Almond Crescents
"Addictive! These are light, buttery cookies with a hint of cinnamon."
"This was my first time making almond crescents and we couldn't stop eating them all up. Perfect!!"