Cinema Chicken Nachos
You'll have a blockbuster hit with these cheesy tortilla chips topped with tomatoes, onions, and more. Since the nachos call for prepared cooked chicken, they're quick to throw together in just 10 minutes. Plus, you can adjust or customize the ingredients to best fit your family's taste.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 pound Mexican process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a microwave, melt cheese; stir until smooth. Divide tortilla chips among four serving plates. Top with the cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions and olives.