- 1/2 pound Mexican process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt cheese. Divide tortilla chips among four serving plates. Top with cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions and olives. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCinema Chicken Nachos
"Cheese did not melt well so it was a dense and difficult sauce to deal with. Needed to be thinned to pour on better. Taste was good though."