Cilantro Shrimp Cups
The crunchy, tangy salad inside these shrimp cups is packed with flavor. Plus, the wonton wrappers make them easy to hold. —Ronna Farley, Rockville, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1-1/4 pounds peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Spritz each side of wonton wrappers with cooking spray; gently press into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, set aside 36 shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp. In a small bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, pecans, carrot, celery, cilantro, lime juice, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Spoon into wonton cups. Garnish each with a reserved shrimp.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 55 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Touch of Lime Shrimp Appetizer Cups in Country Woman Christmas 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.