- 10 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- CILANTRO PESTO:
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts or chopped walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray counter or surface lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball. Roll into a 13-in. circle. Transfer dough to a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly.
- Poke holes in crust with a fork. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Meanwhile combine all pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until well blended. Spread pesto evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine chicken and taco seasoning; mix well. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear. Top pesto with chicken, cheese, tomato and green onions. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes.