- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime slices
- Mix first nine ingredients; toss with shrimp. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread shrimp and lime slices onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat until shrimp turn pink, 2-4 minutes per side. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCilantro Lime Shrimp
"Loved this! They had just the right amount of spice and flavor. Will definitely make often."