Cilantro-Lime Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cumin
- Dash pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lime wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place fillets skin side down in a greased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish; top with sour cream mixture.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lime wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 347 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Cilantro-Lime Salmon
"I liked it but husband did not, so probably won't make again. It is a fresher flavor combination than I typically use for salmon"
"SOOOOO easy, and really, really good! I'm not a huge sour cream fan in and of itself, but with the cilantro, garlic, and lime --- YUM!!!"
"This Puppy Hunts, BUT be very light on the spices as it will/can 'over whelm' the Salmon."